Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Yutaka Sonik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yutaka Sonik wrote:
GCN thing aside, the big small(er) combo is simply aesthetically pleasing. Haven’t seen a bike advert presented in the stretch mode - why would you not blip through to the right gear to make a much more presentable picture? The janky derailleur position just looks awk…or was the chain so short that the thing didn’t even shift?

What's the issue?
Don't you want the chain as short as possible?

Last edited by: Hanginon: Jan 19, 23 14:28
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Hanginon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated pic of my Speed Concept with the race wheels and the 1x set up

Last edited by: aaronterrazas: Jan 25, 23 20:35
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [aaronterrazas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very nice sir!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That’s a great shot!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice Bike & Wheels look amazing with Absolute Black rear Pulley wheel.......What's the Princeton disc like? is it solid carbon or bonded carbon on a wheel like the aerocoach disc?

Are you using it for TT or Triathlons? Noticed you removed triangle Trek bottle and put and Elite on frame. I kept mine on as was told bike is more aero with the orignal triangle bottle on? Have you heard this?
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [boxercass] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The PCW V3 Is all an carbon disc and it’s fast, similar to a roval disc. Their first version was a carbon cover on a wheel, V2 went all carbon, and this version is 970g; their new hub, and has the cover for the valve stem area, which is larger (more accessible).

I do TTs. When you buy just SC a frameset, it doesn’t come with anything except the fork, so I had to go to the parts manual to order the bolts, seatpost, base bars, etc, so no water bottle. For race day, I can lower the bottle, which is supposed to be more aero, but I’m not sure if that is less aero than their stock bottle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sexy Bike. You weigh it? Curious what it weighs, as many others say its lighter than previous version.
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No I have no idea, it is a TT bike, so weight really doesn't matter much. It feels marginally lighter than the 2012 SC I had.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
aaronterrazas wrote:
Updated pic of my Speed Concept with the race wheels and the 1x set up

Looks sick. What size of chainring on the front are you running?
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [dirtbag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. 56t for my 1x set up and a 55t / 42t for the 2x set up. Honestly, I feel better and smoother with my cadence with the 56t, but it’s taking some getting used to keeping the watts up when going through sweeping corners, you really have to stay on top it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

gunna rep a more budget-friendly ride, 2011 cannondale slice frame, all components more modern but still budget, this was just before 70.3 Timberman last year. it gets the job done
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [emburgha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
emburgha wrote:
Recently finished this Ritte 1919 with sram red 10 and Zipp 404's -- please excuse the mismatched tires

What type of bottom bracket is here ? Just curious because thinking of buying while I've some crank's already on my floor.
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [steelman_2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been hobby racer in triathlon already 3 decades ( including 6 Ironman finishers). First two decades went Cannondale R800 y.1992 (upgraded with Dura-Ace) and 3'rd with Quintana Roo CD 0.1 Dura-Ace 2X10 speed y.2011.

QR has worked nicely or even more good but after 10 seasons I did like to have a bit change, I'm also happy to pass it to my fiance while it's a upgrade for her too. My goal was to find a bit more stiff bike with 'golden oldie' 2X10 mechanical part's. I was in love with old Cervelo P5 Six in pictures and last summer when I was able to ride a one for a hundred metres it was clear that I should find a one to me too.

3-4 week's a go I found one which has been on use with two very accurate guys, because of that bike look's like a new. It's early days product so it's with Sram Red 2x10 mechanical. This is my weapon for my last decade in triathlon ??!!
Last edited by: steelman_2: Jan 31, 23 0:23
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [steelman_2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That always has and always will be a fast bike both in looks and function. Congrats!
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oldie but a goodie!

Here is my Cervelo P2C. Pics taken this year at IM Maine 70.3 at bike drop-off hence no bottles in the cages.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aCNUWlRitTIeKJ-asCgALuCns58AaD_S
Last edited by: Fubar44: Dec 15, 23 18:20
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not my first post in this thread but figured an updated 2023 race setup picture was worthy. Setup for Oceanside and St. George here with the 2x. Will switch back to 1x for Boulder and others. Biggest difference is my front hydration setup. Not so much for an extra bottle as I don't really need that for 70.3 racing, but trying to fill the space in under the chest. Using a couple of prototype parts for that.

Silca hot melt waxed chain. Vision aero cranks. Speedplay power pedals. 55/42 and 11-28 gearing. Aliexpress tri spoke. Ron Aeron X wheel. Michelin Power TT 25mm tires. TriRig everything else.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How do you get the bta bottles perched so high up of the dragonfly?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2018 BMC TImemachine TM01 One with 2022/23 upgrades.
Dura Ace 12 speed, Remote Shifters added to the ST-9160 just so I can have 2 buttons.
Disc is Princeton CarbonWorks Blur 633 Version 2 stripped.
Crank Arms are 160mm. Chainrings are 54/38
Aero-coach Extentions with 20 degree tilt block and extended reach plate

Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
beautiful Batmobile
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [plant_based] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Long time lurker but hardly post... here's my race rig
Last edited by: northlanejosh: Apr 1, 23 23:18
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [northlanejosh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NICE!! should be in the Guggenheim.
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [zooropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks Slow!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Just about all set! Need to install the chain and adjust the brakes.
Quote Reply

Prev Next