Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Toothengineer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do miss the racing. What are your race plans this year?
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
I do miss the racing. What are your race plans this year?

Galveston, Alcatraz, Santa Cruz .... at the point in life just trying to check off bucket list races.

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not that anyone has ridden it yet, but this bike from Elves seems interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5vFZNxRGeA
Lots of pictures of the Amanyar Pro TT on their various Facebook cites.
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [LegendJeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Restoring my bike to its antiquated glory with dura-ace aero wheels and 25mm GP5Ks. Ready to Race.
Last edited by: LegendJeff: Mar 28, 24 5:53
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [LegendJeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just finished this Cervelo P series custom build for my girlfriend. It’s her first true TT bike. It has a really nice pearl paint and the logos flop from green to purple. Build is as follows. TriRig alpha bars, riderever brakes, galfer rotors, kogel ceramic bb, sram red axs components with 165 cranks, favero pedals, rad sport ibert box for tools and tube, zipp 808 fiercest wheels, 28mm continental gp str rubber, and xlab torpedo hydration. Pretty happy with how it turned out! Routed both brake lines up steer stem, they are fully hidden with the TriRig stem. I did some trimming of the rubber piece in between bento box and stem to fit the sram axs brain, I couldn’t find any info on where people were hidding that part. She still needs to figure out what saddle to go with.
Last edited by: Wfo35: Mar 30, 24 13:10
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Wfo35] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you talk more about the trimming of the rubber by the stem to fit the blip box. Currently mines just chilling on my stem
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [gromaton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I took a sharp razor and cut back towards the bento box, I cut a little then test fit. It fits in there nice and snug and looks clean.
Last edited by: Wfo35: Mar 30, 24 14:20
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wfo35 wrote:
Just finished this Cervelo P series custom build for my girlfriend. It’s her first true TT bike. It has a really nice pearl paint and the logos flop from green to purple. Build is as follows. TriRig alpha bars, riderever brakes, galfer rotors, kogel ceramic bb, sram red axs components with 165 cranks, favero pedals, rad sport ibert box for tools and tube, zipp 808 fiercest wheels, 28mm continental gp str rubber, and xlab torpedo hydration. Pretty happy with how it turned out! Routed both brake lines up steer stem, they are fully hidden with the TriRig stem. I did some trimming of the rubber piece in between bento box and stem to fit the sram axs brain, I couldn’t find any info on where people were hidding that part. She still needs to figure out what saddle to go with.

Love it...I didn't realize that they did a white version last year. Nice colorway!
Last edited by: littlefoot: Mar 30, 24 15:33
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I’ve never seen another one this color, it looks amazing in the sun. Hope that little stash spot helps you secure your axs brain.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know how long the wires for the SRAM blip box are, but I had a good bit of extra slack with my Di2 cables and ended up cutting a "tunnel" hole through the front of the bento box and now store my Di2 junction box there. What you did looks very clean though!
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Th4ddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had a bit of extra wire, I coiled some and pushed some back into the bars. I’m new to this sport. It feels good when things come together. I’m surprised TriRig didn’t make room for the blip box under the cap!! It could have been easily done during production. They could have also made the hole bigger for the brake lines it was very tight for both lines! I thought about modifying both but decided against it. Thanks for the kind words!!
Last edited by: Wfo35: Mar 30, 24 17:19
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any idea of what the bike weighs in at? curious...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn’t SRAM just release blips that can initiate shifts without the blip box?
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Yutaka Sonik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Headed out for my first 5 hr ride on the bike in the morning.
Last edited by: TonyRad: Mar 31, 24 17:53
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Th4ddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Th4ddy wrote:
I don't know how long the wires for the SRAM blip box are, but I had a good bit of extra slack with my Di2 cables and ended up cutting a "tunnel" hole through the front of the bento box and now store my Di2 junction box there. What you did looks very clean though!

Why are you still using wires with SRAM??
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Speedmax CF8 DI2.

Last edited by: mefunaki: Mar 31, 24 4:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
I can use a bathroom scale to get a half ass weight.
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m not, the user I responded to is. My bike is Di2.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If they did it’s news to me, that’s maybe why I was able to pick up this sram red aero 1x group set for 950. I refuse to pay retail for anything!!!!! I searched long and hard to get all these parts and saved a pretty penny in the end!!! It all started around Black Friday when I saw the frame on sale. Had to send size and specs to my bike fitter as he fit my girlfriends specialized alias. He also recommended the TriRig setup for its ease of adjustment. Now the weather needs to warm and we need all the salt washed off the roads here in central New York.
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [mefunaki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Beautiful rig!!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:

On bathroom scale it’s at 21.5lbs with no water, tools, computer, or spare tube. Size is 51
Last edited by: Wfo35: Mar 31, 24 5:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There was a slowtwitch article about it, here:
https://www.slowtwitch.com/...th_AXS_App_8914.html

However, nice work on the build regardless. Good luck with the weather and sweeter roads!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They are very bulky. I like the wire version better
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Appreciate it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you, this is my pride and joy! Got it in 2022 and have put close to 5000KM on it and 2 HIM. I am looking at upgrading the aero bars to something next gen. Lets see.
Quote Reply

Prev Next