Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just getting back into the triathlon game so have cobbled this setup together mostly from used equipment until I can justify a more expensive bike. N+1!

Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New Argon E119 Tri+ from late 2023. Only raced on it once at this point. Still in search of a disc wheel....
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Wfo35] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great looking bike, nice job! The SRAM Blipbox connectors are waterproof, of course, but facing them upward on maybe the sweatiest, most gatorade-soaked spot on the bike would make me a little nervous. Might just be me! Best of luck to your lady friend.
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [MVM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MVM wrote:
Great looking bike, nice job! The SRAM Blipbox connectors are waterproof, of course, but facing them upward on maybe the sweatiest, most gatorade-soaked spot on the bike would make me a little nervous. Might just be me! Best of luck to your lady friend.

Thanks! I have the same concerns!! I may come up with some type of shroud to protect the wires from sweat and the elements.
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Wfo35] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Edit: don't know why the picture dont opload, but it is a cervelo P3X.
Her is a picture of my "new" bike. Always wanted one.
I bought it in the fall, knowing that the stemcover was broken. No problem, i designet one to 3d print. Almost 1:1 on the exterior. I also made a aero cover for the front chain ring, and a disc wheel cover(have used one exactly the same the last 7 years). Now the problem is ironmans new rules. The aero cainring, I can't use. That is fine. But what about the aerocover for the wheel? Og maybe i can't use that either, but... what about the stem cover, that you cant purchase anywhere, in Denmark. I also made a 3d file for integrated liquid fuling, using canyons bladders. The form factor of this is like the original storage on the top tube, can i use that?
Last edited by: mebwessel: Apr 29, 24 21:46
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [mebwessel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

2019 Felt IA3
2022 Giant TCR Pro
Find me on strava
https://strava.app.link/HoaJ6fq5AHb
Last edited by: brad.bischoff: Apr 29, 24 14:50
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [brad.bischoff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice. Have you thought about making the rear storage area larger to store more stuff and still keep the aero profile? Seems kinda small and lonely sitting there!
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
Nice. Have you thought about making the rear storage area larger to store more stuff and still keep the aero profile? Seems kinda small and lonely sitting there!

The stock ia rear storage can easily fit multi tool 2 co2 tanks with additional room for a tube if I was running tubed wheels.

Not sure if I would want it bigger or if there would be any benefit.

2019 Felt IA3
2022 Giant TCR Pro
Find me on strava
https://strava.app.link/HoaJ6fq5AHb
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [brad.bischoff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My 2010 Giant Trinity.
Last edited by: keepleft99: May 1, 24 5:10
Quote Reply

Prev Next